Jayden and I have been gearing up for the big snow storm to hit Springfield. We got a dissapointing dusting of snow. Jayden believes that PeePaw sent the snow and I decided that is a nice thought so I didn't say anything different.
The pictures are of what Jayden decide to wear to go out in the snow (athletic pants and a blazer with no shirt underneath!), Jayden outside, and Jacob watching big brother in the snow through the front window.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Our life is snow fun!!!!
Posted by Juli at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good job on the blogging, juli! I really like Jayden's snow outfit, especially the blazer. Someone w/ good taste must have picked that out.
Very cute!! You have such handsome boys! :) We were also quite disappointed with the amount of snow we got, maybe we will get more for Christmas! Thanks for the new post! :)
You can have some of the snow we have!!! (8 inches!!!) Blech! Natalie got to play in it some today, I don't think she was very impressed. I love reading your blog, keep updating!! I also got a kick out of the jibjab animation on your last post. CUTE CUTE!
Post a Comment