CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

cousin time

Jennilee flew into St. Louis so I went and picked up a sick Jayden in JC at Meemaw and Pop's house and then drove on to pick up Aunt NeNe and baby Liam. I love when my sister comes to visit. She is my favorite and my best.
I ended up taking Jayden to urgent care. He is so afraid of drs that it was a little traumatic for him, especially since he was swabbed for strep and flu. Both tests came back negative so we were just dealing with a really nasty virus.
But we didn't let that stand in the way of our fun!!!
Jennilee's old roommate and good friend, Amanda was in town with her three boys (and she is expecting another little bundle of joy this fall). Amanda is an amazing mom to her boys. We played outside all morning at her in-laws wonderful home.
Here is a picture of dirty little Jacob.



I am not really sure what the game was in the above picture but I love that Jayden is yelling about something and Winthrop is flat on the ground but still holding on!

0 comments: