CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Bargains I am Hunting this Week

I wanted to let everyone know about some good deals this week!

Target

First Download and print the Target coupons from this site
http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp?title=coupons_specials

Oceans Spray Juice $1.99
Target Coupon $1.00
Coupon (RP 1/11) $1.00
Total= FREE

Buy Coffee Mate Creamer $1.50
Use $1.50/1 coffeemate.com
Total OOP FREE

Buy Special K Granola Bars $2.00
Use $1/1 (RP 12/14)
And $1/1 Target coupon
Total OOP FREE



CVS
Huggies products
Buy $20 worth, get $5 ECB
Diapers are $10 a package
I used $2 off coupons that I had

Almay
Purchase $10 work of makeup, get $5 ECB




I haven't made it to Target yet and won't until all of this ice clears up.
Happy Shopping!

0 comments: