CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year!

Thats right folks! It is time for this chica to make some new years resolutions.
First off, download pictures from Christmas off the camera. Maybe, if you are lucky, I will post some!
My next resolution is to lose weight. how cliche! But I need to get fit. And hopefully loss the last 1o pounds of Jacob leftovers.
Get more organized. HaHaHAHAHAHAHAHA! I USED to be naturally organized but children have ruined me. I am still organized but it is more of an organized chaos.
Ummmmm, what else. Oh yes! This will be the most challenging because lets face it, I know that in about 2 weeks the other resolutions will go out the window. So, I am challenging myself to memorize 52 scriptures this year.

Oh, gotta go. "I want my mommmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy!" is what I am hearing!
Love,
me

1 comments:

Jennilee said...

Ooh! Do you want to memorize together? That's a good goal for me to have too, but I'll never follow through more than 4 weeks w/o accountability.