CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

UPDATED Deal Divas: show me the coupons--Couponing Class coming soon

I am so excited to announce that I am going to teach a couponing class for all of my dear friends who have been asking me how to use coupons and play the Walgreens and CVS games. I am going to call it Deal Divas: Show me the couponsTentatively scheduled for Sat Feb 28, 2009 from 10am-12 pm.
We will eat, of course, and I will give away some door prizes of things that I have found for free (I promise-nothing wierd. Things like baby products, shampoo, razors, shave gel, some coupons, etc) It will be very laid back-think home direct sales party with nothing to buy.
If you are interested, let me know and I will add you to my guest list.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh how I wish you were within driving distance! I told a friend of mine here that I need to find out from you how to do the whole CVS thing since I have one about 1.5 miles from my house. If you type up some kind of handout, PLEASE email it to me so I too can learn the art of CVS shopping!