CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

I think I lost my hotness

Somewhere between baby #1 and baby #2, I lost my hotness. Maybe I never really was a hottie but in my delusional mind, I was pretty decent. I know that I have really let myself go when I realized that I have only bothered to put make up on once this week. And that was a half-hearted effort that only took about 2 minutes. I can't remember the last time I did not wear my hair in some form of a ponytail. I wear mom clothes everyday which is usually some form of t-shirt and jeans or worse, sweat pants. To my credit, I can't stand hair legs so I do take care of that.
Today, I hearby resolve to reclaim some of my hotness. At least a little bit of it. Enough of it so that I don't feel sicked out when I look in the mirror. I am off to go use some tooth whitener and maybe do some squats or situps or something!
Wish my luck my friends because I need all of the help I can get!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Whatever, Juli! I don't believe you!

Chantilly Lace said...

Its easy to get like this after having a baby. I've only had one, but I've had to try very hard to maintain a level of "hotness" for both myself & my husband. Its not easy when you're body changes so much & you're so busy tending to your little one!

Chantilly Lace said...

Its easy to get like this after having a baby. I've only had one, but I've had to try very hard to maintain a level of "hotness" for both myself & my husband. Its not easy when you're body changes so much & you're so busy tending to your little one!

vuorg said...

hmmmmmmmmm