CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 04, 2010

OPPS...It has been a while.

I stink at blogging but isn't it such a nice surprise when I actually do update? I realize it has been over 4 months but life is life.
We went to Disney World at the end of Nov., beginning of December! It was amazing! I love that place and can't wait to return. Of course it will be 3-5 years before I make my grand return. But this time, my niece (who will be born in April) will be with me so I can get all princessed out!


Christmas was a little messed up this year because I ended up with pneumonia the week of Christmas. I even spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in my room, only emerging for the opening of gifts and to view the loot that Santa brought the boys. But it was still wonderful because my sister, bro in law and sweet Mr. Liam were here for 2 weeks. I wish that they lived closer and pray that someday, after Paul completes his dissertation, that will be a reality. Anyway, the boys preschool did a cute performance, and Jayden was one of the stars of the show and played the role of Darryl Donkey! He was wonderful. The little girl who played the mouse will be his wife someday-her mom and I have already decided. Jacob was adorable while singing with his class! I love my little guys!



2 comments:

Mary Margaret said...

You have such cute little boys! I am go glad you had a great time in DW! Liam is a cutie too! I know you loved having him visit.
MM

łóżka do sypialni said...

fajne