CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Decision time!

Today, Josh and I toured the elementary school and met with the principal. I am totally freaking out! Is he really old enough to even go to kindergarten?
Now, I am weighing the options: Gloria Deo, which is part homeschooling and part private school, or an exceptional public school that is academically excellent??? What is an over-protective mommy who doesn't want to believe that my baby is this big going to do????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Post.
Well written and valuable content will always attract.
Many thanks
Walt Bayliss
CEO and Founder
http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com

LoLo said...

I love your blog! Its really cool! I believe that you just let it all out with the public school... Its hard but you've got to let him go..... It may not be the answer that you are looking for but I think it might be the best way to go! Great blog! Keep It up! -LoLo

www.drenchedinchrist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello.I visite your weblog.It was fantastic.This is my website www.freetop1000.com Be glad to know your comment.