CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A long time coming

I haven't touched this blog in over a year. Well, that is not completely true: last weekend I spend about an hour trying to remember how to login to my blog to finally start to update things. I am hoping that blogging will become a regular activities for me but don't hold your breath!

As the boys are getting older, I am spending an increasing amount of time driving them to their activities. Jayden just played his last t-ball game ever and is a yellow belt in martial arts. He has a goal in mind to be a black belt in 18 months. Such a type A little dude. He expects so much of himself. He is also enjoying golf and will often get his clubs out and just practice in the front yard.




Jacob just completed his first season of t-ball. The boys played on the same team and they loved it! He wants to do everything brother does but he just isn't old enough for some things. I enjoy watching my boys-they are very best friends. I hope it stays that way.

2 comments:

grossir said...

très bel enfant

mohsin ali said...

so nice blogger i like all the posts every thing is so nice so nice writing style